WELCOME .!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

. Mummy Daddy .

My Ever Loving Dad & Mom !
YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME IN LIFE !
YOU ARE IN MY EVERY THOUGHT !
YOU ARE IN EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART !
FOR THE SWEETNESS YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME IN MY LIFE !... I AM GLAD !
I AM YOURS & YOU ARE MINE !
YOU & ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME AS HAPPY AS CAN EVER BE !
I LOVE MY PRECIOUS MOM & DAD !



To the ones whom I owe my life
Who've known me since my birth,
Who loved each other more than enough
To bring me into this earth.

Who've raised me up knowing right from wrong
Who taught me how to read and write,
Who laughed, and played, and sang with me
and tucked me in at night.

Words can never thank you enough
For all of your love and tears,
That have shaped me into who I am today
Over these many years.

I want you to know that I love you both
More than words can say,
And I want to thank you for turning me into
The woman I am today.

I couldn't have asked the Lord above
For better parents than you,
so thank you, Mom and Dad
For everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment